Training of Trainers on ESDM
A training program was organized on ESDM(Electronic System Design and Manufacturing)for the trainers, at MBTS Government Polytechnic, Guntur from 23-01-2017 to 01-02-2017 and Smt N.Kiranmayee , L/ECE and Sri E.Venkateswarlu, L/ECE Participated in the program from GP Addanki. The topics covered are FTCP (Field Technician Computing and Peripherals) for the first five days and TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) for the rest of the session.
The objectives of FTCP are
1. To engage with customer.
2. To install, configure and setup the system.
3. To troubleshoot and replace faulty module.
4. To coordinate with colleagues.
The objectives of TVET are
1. To work effectively within Indian sector
2. To maintain and enhance professional practice and technical competency.
3. To deliver competency based training.
4. To support and coach learners.
Both FTCP and TVET are very useful for unemployed youth; they can improve their skills and get employment which in turn will enhance their social status.